Every woman knows that a good handbag is something that doesn’t come around very often. Usually, we will find some great ladies handbags on sale, you will pick one out you really like, you’ll try it out and it will either end up falling apart, not being convenient enough for all your things, or just end up in the back of your closet. A perfect handbag not only is made well, convenient, but it also has to look good on you! Below we will be going over a few things you can do next time you find ladies handbags on sale so you don’t pick out another handbag that sucks!
First things first! When you pick up a bag that you like, you should think about what you need to carry in it, what outfits you have that will go well with it, and how you will wear it. Think about where you intend to wear the bag like through the city during the day or maybe you need a going out to the club kind of bag. It should be safe to say that you’re not going to use a clutch to carry all your things during the day, and you probably wouldn’t take a giant tote to the clubs. Think of what you need a bag for and choose the style accordingly.
Every bag can look great when in combination with a great outfit, but some bags will always look better on you than others. Some sizes and shapes of handbags look better on some body types than others. Short and petite women can look taller with smaller handbags, a rectangular bag will also make them appear taller. Taller women look best carrying medium to large bags as small bags make them look bigger, rounder shapes also seem to look better on tall women. Short handbags, when worn under the shoulder, draw more attention to the bust. Bags that hang to the mid torso seem to be the most universally flattering length of bag.
If you really want to avoid choosing a handbag that doesn’t suck there are a few things you should look for so you can avoid them:
- The first is a bag that has way too many pockets that are small and useless. While they might look great at first, chances are that you will never use them to hold anything and you will probably forget about the things you put in them.
- Avoid anything that is unreasonably heavy as it can give you shoulder and back pain.
- You should also look for good quality straps that are flexible and adjustable. If they aren’t adjustable, you should see where it comes to on your body to make sure it’s comfortable.
- Also, avoid straps that are thin as they will cut into your shoulder a lot more than a thicker strap.
- Also, make sure that the material is quality made, leather should be smooth and almost buttery. It shouldn’t be stiff or squeaky or resemble plastic.
- If you choose a canvas bag, make sure that its sturdy, thick, and weather protected. Avoid fabrics that are thin as well as loose lining with tears and loose stitching.
Hopefully, after reading this article you won’t feel lost when you find ladies handbags on sale. Handbags are an essential item and most of us use them every single day to carry around important items. That is what makes choosing the perfect one for yourself so important.