So, you finally found the G-spot and you think she’ll be down on all fours and forever yours. Well, what if I told you that the entire body is actually covered with erogenous zones and there is a special sex toy out there to stimulate ever single inch of it. But, there is no need to feel intimidated by sex toys and think that you will be replaced by some freakish cyborg penis, nothing can replace a good old fashioned meat stick. Instead, why not try to think of sex toys as a way to enhance or improve your sex life.
I am sure that more people would enjoy sex toys if they didn’t feel so uncomfortable to just walk at the register in a sex shop with a giant rubber schlong in their hand. Although most people that work in sex shops are experienced and nonjudgmental, sex toys are still a taboo in today’s society and we always have this fact lodged somewhere in the back of out minds.
But, do not despair! There is a very simple solution to this problem. You can now discretely shop for sex toys at an online adult products store and have them delivered right to your doorstep.
Nevertheless, it is still good to have some previous knowledge on the subject. This is why I made a list of some of the most popular and most commonly used adult products available online.
- The classic vibrator is always a good choice for first-timers. They are not very expensive and are very easy to use either for penetration or for clitoral or any other stimulation you can think of.
- Dildos are sort of like vibrators, just without the vibrating part. They are penis shaped and can be made in a variety of sizes and materials such as silicone, rubber, even glass and can be used in a multitude of ways.
- Rabbits are another variation of the vibrator that provides both penetrating and clitoral stimulation at the same time. They usually have dual motors – one on for the shaft and another for the extension that stimulates the clit.
- Bullets and eggs are mini treats which can be used by both men and women on any part of the body that you like. They are simple, discreet, and have different functions, speeds of vibration, and a variety of textures.
- Cock rings can be a simple silicon ring that helps maintain a harder erection and increase the duration of intercourse, or it can have vibrating motors to stimulate the clit or the testicles or both.
- Anal toys are specially designed for anal use by both men and women. They tend to be smaller and have tapered tips for easier insertion. Anal toys also come in many shapes and sizes and can be both vibrating and non-vibrating.
For more details on all the different materials, uses, maintenance, safety, and hygiene tips, feel free to contact the customer support at your online adult products store.